Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Akash Shetye shetyeakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:26:48 PDT 2013

What I managed to get done:

-Optimise calculation code.
-Figure out and code the pBackground stuff from FillInfo() but coding
it is still work in progress like its almost over with pushing that
soon.
-Ignore the failing test case.
-Learn from Kohei's latest patches.

What I will get done in 2 days time:
-Rendering would be done with.
-Stripe size import export.

Whats to be done this week:
-Frond end UI for all this.
-Polish some sloppy coding in import/export I have identified.
-More to be added here

On 8/20/13, Akash Shetye <shetyeakash at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is what I have done and what I will be doing.
>
> Last week:
> -Wrote the calculation part for rendering.
> -Wrote a failing stub fro using this calculation and setting the style
> sheet.
> -Looked at the rendering of statically formatted cells (by applying style
> sheets).
>
> This week:
> -Get done with the rendering for once.
> -Optimise calculation code.
> -Why are some tests failing..investigate the sw_subsequentexport test.
>

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:29 AM, Akash Shetye <shetyeakash at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> that. Once thats done full excel support for table styles will be