fdo69552 backward compatibility with optional arguments in calc functions

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 04:49:51 PST 2013

Hi Winfried,

On Tuesday, 2013-12-03 09:52:04 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> I shall have a look at the code and see if your stepped approach is easy to
> apply. Also, I shall have a look if and how this has effect on the Excel 2010 functions
> CEILING.PRECISE, ISO.CEILING and FLOOR.PRECISE.

It might in future if we want to map those (or some) to their ODFF
equivalent.

> Where would be a good place to put the 'to Do list' (planned changes per release per function)?
> In the code, in a wiki, which file/page?

Wiki would be best, as a subpage of .../Development/Calc/ and categorize
it as [[Category:Calc|{{SUBPAGENAME}}]]

Maybe also as a subpage of .../Development/Calc/Spreadsheet_Functions/

  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack