Navigation buttons in Writer Search bar

Rodolfo rodolforg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:15:24 PST 2013

If the button fires an UNO command, you should
A) create an icon in an icon theme pack/folder. It should be named
lc_unocommandname.png for large icons and sc_unocommandname.png for small
ones.
B) or, if you want to reuse an existant icon, you can make a link to it:
add its name to a text file called links.txt in theme directory. Example
line:
cmd/lc_newunocommandname.png cmd/lc_existanticon.png

Sorry if I was not clear. Answering by mobile.

Regards,
Rodolfo.