Navigation buttons in Writer Search bar

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:49:44 PST 2013

Hi Rodolfo,

thanks, that worked (using links). I should have read the README in
icon-themes...

Now I've got another problem: I need to change the text of the uno
command during run-time. The Next/Previous buttons need to display "Next
Page", "Next Heading", etc. depending on which navigation element was
chosen.

Can you (or someone else) help me there?

Samuel