Philipp Weissenbacher p.weissenbacher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:14:58 PST 2013

Hi Amul,

To get an overview of the code base I recommend the Code Overview (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Code_Overview).

Michael does a very good job dissecting and introducing the vast code base
LO is.

After that you can best pick an Easy Hack, change some code and get
building.

Happy hacking!

Regards,
Philipp