registry and extension problems on master 4.3 Linux 64bit

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 02:10:41 PST 2013

Le 18/12/2013 10:46, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

Hi Stephan,

> On 12/17/2013 11:44 AM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
>> --enable-ext-barcode
>
> ...which causes your
>
>> Python exception: <class 'AttributeError'>: 'module' object has no
>> attribute 'writeRegistryInfo', traceback follows
>>   /home/Development/libo/core/instdir/program/pythonloader.py:152 in
>> function writeRegistryInfo() [return mod.writeRegistryInfo(
>> self.ctx.ServiceManager, regKey )]

Ah, well that explains that one :-))

> as already discussed in the mail thread starting at
> <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-October/019876.html>
> "Re: Mac OSX daily build 26/10/2011 - Base Report Builder, Beanshell,
> and Javascript extensions disabled" but left dangling at
> <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-April/030700.html>
> "Re: Mac OSX daily build 26/10/2011 - Base Report Builder, Beanshell,
> and Javascript extensions disabled."

I noticed yesterday that the OSX build currently fails when trying to
download any of the extra extensions, including SmartDiag, from the host
where the oxygenoffice extras are hosted. However, this does not happen
on my Linux 64bit machine, and am at a loss to why that might be, other
than a problem with the Mac version of curl ?

Alex