registry and extension problems on master 4.3 Linux 64bit

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 02:27:35 PST 2013

On 12/18/2013 11:10 AM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> I noticed yesterday that the OSX build currently fails when trying to
> download any of the extra extensions, including SmartDiag, from the host
> where the oxygenoffice extras are hosted. However, this does not happen
> on my Linux 64bit machine, and am at a loss to why that might be, other
> than a problem with the Mac version of curl ?

I noticed in the past that downloading external stuff from
<http://ooo.itc.hu/oxygenoffice/download/libreoffice> very often fails,
apparently due to problems on the server side, independent of client OS.
  Might be a coincidence that it succeeded when you tried on Linux (or
did that build already find he files downloaded to external/tarballs/
from a previous build?) but failed when you tried on Mac.

Stephan