[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 03:06:47 PST 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 01:51:11PM +0100, Joren DC <jorendc at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> > Here are the final tallies from the voting:
> > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/December_16#PENDING_ITEM:_Bugzilla_Migration_etc.
> >
> > blo (1)
> > libo (2)
> > lbz (3)
> > lob (3)
> > lo (6)
> > lobz (7)
> >
> > -----
> >
> > Separated by just a single vote, lo and lobz are (unsurprisingly) the
> > favorites :-)
> What about lbz, which is a combination of our 2 top-votes (lo and lobz)?
> lbz was also one of the choises, but it looks like a golden midway
> between the top votes :)?

I don't really want to get involved in this bikesheding, but if there
was a vote at a QA meeting, it sounds unfair to me take the result of
that into this list and start arguing against its result. Why would
anyone cast his/her vote seriously next time, if the result of the vote
is not respected?

Miklos