Gerrit question for the "v.4.0 Release" webpage

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Mon Feb 4 19:33:31 PST 2013

We have added the gerrit section of the release notes page to the
website "4.0 Release Notes" page[1] but one of the nl site maintainers
has pointed out that the section:

ssh logerrit gerrit query status:merged|grep change|wc -l for number of
merged patches

will not allow a user to see any changes as you need the right user
permissions to do this? Or should there be more clearer instructions on
how to get to the number of merged patches on gerrit for a user to get to?

We will probably post the website page before we get an answer to this,
but I'll send a correction notice to the nl site maintainers of a
correction if there is one.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0#Infrastructure