[PUSHED 4-0] Few sdremote patches

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 8 04:05:14 PST 2013

Hi Kendy,

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 23:58 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> I think we want the following patches in 4.0 (at least the first 2):
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=576943b9bf7506829de97d2194c4bee35a485436

	Enabling by default doesn't seem wise to me; not only that - but (last
I looked) it busted the regression tests due to the new thread(s) we
spawn. Of course - if/as/when we have a main-loop worth using we could
use non-blocking I/O and avoid needing those threads but ... ;-) Anyhow
- the disabled menu hopefully gives some useful clue that people need to
go turn it on.

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=994723a91ec6d35708c3172fd59cc72ec12295dd
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9e27b9057eeeacb9b5f336fba3f469165b796774

	I pushed these two they look fine; thanks !

> Still I get a crash in getClients() - from some reason mAvailableClients
> gets overwritten somehow, but I am unable to understand where; and
> valgrind does not help :-(

	How do I reproduce that ?

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.