[PUSHED 4-0] Few sdremote patches

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Feb 8 06:01:53 PST 2013

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks píše v Pá 08. 02. 2013 v 12:05 +0000:

> > Still I get a crash in getClients() - from some reason mAvailableClients
> > gets overwritten somehow, but I am unable to understand where; and
> > valgrind does not help :-(
>
> 	How do I reproduce that ?

To me it was enough to set a breakpoint on RemoteServer::getClients() in
gdb, and when mAvailableClients are being copied to aClients, see that
the vector has supposedly some 982636239842 [or so ;-)] items in it; of
course when I printed it earlier (just after the spServer creation in
RemoteServer::setup()), it looks fine.

Whatchpoint did not work for me, and valgrind did not show where the
memory got corrupted, so must be something stupid I just did not see in
the evening ;-)

Thank you,
Kendy