[libreoffice-dev] -calling a service function from BASIC macro

Rai, Neeraj neeraj.rai at citi.com
Mon Feb 11 09:29:30 PST 2013

Hi Stephan,

The function is getting called now, however, I get a crash a bit later when sheet_ is being accessed.
I also added a button and attached the macro to it for conveninece of calling.
There seems to be some difference between the direct call and call via button/macro.

You need to issue "make run" to test the crash. It invokes the uno exe with calc.uno.so
The code is triggered when calc.uno.so connects and tries to access the sheet.
I added print statements in the function insertIntoCellS to highlight the crash.
It prints creating the header but never gets inside the function insertIntoCellS

It doesn't happen if I call the function directly by typing =startthr() in the sheet and start calc.uno.so.

I have gotten rid of _writeinfo.
The new .ods file with button and new code is attached.

Thanks for investing time into this.
Neeraj