21 unread messages wait for you in Qmail

no-reply at qwekee.com no-reply at qwekee.com
Tue Feb 12 14:02:37 PST 2013

Hello libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org,

We've noticed that it's been a week since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and wait for your answers

Colleagues whose messages wait unread:

Hi,   please note that the commit deadline for 3.6.3-rc2 is today, October 22,2012. It will be used as LO-3.6.3 final if no blocker is reported.   See alsohttp://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.6_releasehttp://wiki.documentfoundation.org...
-----
Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 3.6.3, the RC2 builds now start to beavailable on pre-releases. This build is slated to be second releasecandidate build on the way towards 3.6.3, please refer to our releaseplan timings here:    http://wiki.do...
-----
Dear Community,   The Document Foundation is happy to announce the second releasecandidate of LibreOffice 3.6.3. The upcoming 3.6.3 will be the thirdin a series of frequent bugfix releases, for our feature-packed 3.6branch. Please be aware that Li...
-----
Hello,   soon, we will have the LibreOffice Hackfest in the city of Munich, from November 23 to 25.   In order to help us with planning, please don't forget to register for participation in our wiki at   	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfes...
-----
Hi,   please note that the commit deadline for 3.6.4-rc1 is on Monday, November 12,2012.   The tag and branch libreoffice-3-6-4 is going to be created the day after.Only commits with 3 reviewers will be allowed for that branch.   See alsohttp://wi...
-----
Hi all,   I started <http: wiki.documentfoundation.org="" qa="" todo_rename_3.7_to_4.0=""> for collection and discussion of all activities related to that decision.   Please feel free to add more action items and / or comments.   Discussion ...
-----
Hi all,   there have been created the libreoffice-3-6-4 branch. It will be usedfor fine tuning of the 3.6.4 release.   The following rules apply:           + preferably just translation or blocker fixes	+ only cherry-picking from libreoffice-3-6 b...
-----
Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 3.6.4, the RC1 builds now start to beavailable on pre-releases. This build is slated to be first releasecandidate build on the way towards 3.6.4, please refer to our releaseplan timings here:    http://wiki.doc...
-----
Hi everyone,   Just a reminder to your teams about this.   We are seriously looking at different teams' wishlists. Please do take a little time out of your busy schedule and speak to your teams about any funding for items that you think may be of ...
-----
-----
Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 4.0.0, the first public ALPHA1 builds nowstart to be available on pre-releases. This build is intended for alphaand beta testers and will not be available on the mirrors or linked fromour web-site. As for the s...
-----
Fridrich Strba schrieb:   > If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> bugzilla.   Hi all,   I really would like to learn what the reason of that instruction might be. I can't see any advantage of discussin...
-----
Hi,   On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 04:37:57PM +0100, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:> Fridrich Strba schrieb:> > >If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> >bugzilla.> > > I really would like to le...
-----
Hello all,   On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Fridrich Strba<fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> bugzilla.   I've found that Options > Language S...
-----
Hi,   please note that the commit deadline for 3.6.4-rc2 is today, November 26,2012. It will be used as LO-3.6.4 final if no blocker is reported.   See alsohttp://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.6_releasehttp://wiki.documentfoundation.or...
-----
Hi,   please note that the feature freeze and commit deadline for 4.0.0.0.beta1is today, December 3, 2012.   The plan is to create the libreoffice-4-0 branch on Tuesday. Then wewill make sure that it is buildable and usable and create the beta1 ta...
-----
Hi all,   as promised, we have created a branch for the stabilization of the4.0.x releases, called 'libreoffice-4-0'. It is based on master, lastpull on Decemebr 4, 2012 at about 16pm UTC. See also the taglibreoffice-4-0-branch-point.   The follow...

Join and try it out, it's free and your colleagues will only be grateful.

Click on this link and you'll only have to create a password.
http://www.qwekee.com/profile/sign-up/step1/c40f14ad03712c3cdd99/?next=http://qmail.qwekee.com/

Be in charge
Qmail team