Help with fdo#60471

Marcos Souza marcos.souza.org at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:33:04 PST 2013

Hi Kendy and list!

This is the point where we get this issue:

                    // finally, parse the stream to a hierarchy of
                    // SVGGraphicPrimitive2D which will be embedded to the
                    // primitive sequence. Their decompositions will in the
                    // end create local low-level primitives, thus SVG will
                    // be processable from all our processors
                    xParser->parseStream(myInputSource);

I will take a look at this more closer, and try to understand why this
happens....

Thanks a lot Kendy for the tip about debug=true!!

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"