[PUSHED] patch removing Labels.xcu out of configuration

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Feb 14 02:00:11 PST 2013

Hi Matus,

> > I've finished my first patch on reducing configuration data
>
> 	There were a few corner-case packaging pieces of interest that
> needed fixing on a from-clean build but it's pushed now :-)

A great improvement!
If there are any leftovers (like perhaps the not being able to save modified labels, as I read somewhere in your mails) for which you don't have time or interest to look into yourself, I'm willing to assist.
(That is on the C++ part, makefile changes look a bit difficult to me.)

Winfried