[PUSHED] patch removing Labels.xcu out of configuration

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 14 03:09:47 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 11:00 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> A great improvement!

	Hey - glad you're watching :-)

> If there are any leftovers (like perhaps the not being able to save
> modified labels, as I read somewhere in your mails) for which you
> don't have time or interest to look into yourself, I'm willing to assist.

	So - at least for me adding an entirely new label worked perfectly and
was serialised nicely. I didn't try modifying an existing label - it'd
be great to double-check that I suppose (or better write a unit test for
it ;-).

> (That is on the C++ part, makefile changes look a bit difficult to me.)

	Heh, luckily Matus is a gnumake expert, so that's good.

	Thanks for helping out !

	ATB,

		Michael.