[RESOLVED] Re: Help on widgets UI

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 04:48:13 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 18:13 -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am converting Asian Typography tab page to the new widgets
>
> I have modified the files acording to the tutorial given by Caolán but
> I am experiencing a crash on a piece of code (after clicking OK in Calc)

So, these TriStateBoxes are a bit of a pain. They are rare, but you ran
into one. For the "inconsistent" state of the gtkbuilder checkboxes we
default to an "UNKNOWN" state in our builder while the classic format
defaulted to false. The cui code wasn't actually setup to handle an
UNKNOWN state and fell over and died. The reason only calc is affected
is because its the app that doesn't have support for the two disabled
features and left them at their defaults. Easiest fix is to only ask for
their value if they are enabled.

I merged your typography patches together and added the test for being
enabled and pushed the lot now.

C.