LibreOffice & Coverity

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Feb 15 09:35:30 PST 2013

Hi Riccardo,

Riccardo Magliocchetti píše v St 13. 02. 2013 v 17:21 +0100:

> Also while we are speaking about code checkers is anyone looking at
> coverity scan? On a couple of projects I've found it reporting ten time
> the errors reported by cppcheck.

There is a Coverity report available for LibreOffice, would be great if
you can help there:

http://scan.coverity.com/all-projects.html

Search for LibreOffice, sign in, and you can have a look.  If you can
help marking the false positives, or providing a fixes, that would be
most appreciated.

Please let me know should you have any questions.

Thank you a lot,
Kendy