Configure.ac questions

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Sat Feb 16 14:36:45 PST 2013

Hello

When reviewing Bjoern's change, I stumble upon two wierd-to-me things:

Since lcms2 is  a dependency of libcdr, can't we bind the build option of
lcms2 to libcdr one ?
I mean if we use sytem's libcdr, also use lcms2 from system, no ?

I need enlightment:
in configure, we define WPS_CFLAGS (MS Works import lib). It is used in
RepositoryExternal.mk, in gb_LinkTarget__use_wps
when I git grep this function, I found it nowhere else. A recursive grep
on a not-clean repo did not give more impact.
Does it imply that it is not used anymore or is ther an hidden feature
somewhere ?

ty for input :)

Regards

--