Native Numbers in ComboBox

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Feb 18 07:22:09 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:36:22PM +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Friday, 2013-02-15 17:14:05 +0100, Zolnai Tamás wrote:

>> So the question is that using native numbers in such UI element is
>> worthy (...)

> I have a general concern that this UI element would be the only one
> working like this (...)

Just to check I'm getting you right, you are saying that LibreOffice
in general uses ASCII digits in all locales: Hindi-language users
cannot enter e.g. a font size in Hindi numbers, they have to use ASCII
numbers?

In that case, indeed, my apologies to Zolnai (I'm the one that sent
him on this chase when reviewing the new feature), we should not
special-case this just in the new UI element.

--
Lionel