Need help regarding GSOC...

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Feb 22 04:39:53 PST 2013

A student has much higher chance to be considered as a viable GSoC
candidate if (s)he is part of the community. The canonical way to start
to contribute to LibreOffice is to pick some of the easy and not-so-easy
hacks referenced on this page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks and start to
work on them. It does not mean that you will be automatically chosen for
GSoC, but it is a great way to start to contribute to LibreOffice.

Fridrich