[PUSHED] [PUSHED] move postprocess to gbuild

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:24:22 PST 2013

On 27 February 2013 11:18, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/26/2013 04:06 PM, Fridrich Strba (via Code Review) wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>>
>> If you are interested in details, please visit
>>
>>      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/2426
>

> But postprocess/prj/build.lst contains (just) a dependency on tail_build.  I
> doubt that is sane.

If you mean it's in taill_build but also depends on it - it's not
ideal but does not hurt for a while. The second time we build it
nothing happens. I hope this will change today.
But this patch was pushed too soon.
It would be wonderful if somebody could fix make postprocess.all
There are missing dependencies in postprocess/CustomTarget_registry.mk
but I don't know what exactly is missing.
Something with schema.

warning: failed to load external entity
"/home/matus/git/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office/UI/WindowState.xcs"
ERROR: Template 'WindowStateType',
                                         referenced from node
'/ImpressWindowState/UIElements/States'
                                         does not exist in schema!

make[1]: *** [/home/matus/git/libo/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/XcuDataTarget/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/ImpressWindowState.xcu]
Error 10

Thanks,
Matus