[PUSHED] [PUSHED] move postprocess to gbuild

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 05:06:16 PST 2013

On 02/27/2013 12:24 PM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> It would be wonderful if somebody could fix make postprocess.all
> There are missing dependencies in postprocess/CustomTarget_registry.mk
> but I don't know what exactly is missing.
> Something with schema.
>
> warning: failed to load external entity
> "/home/matus/git/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office/UI/WindowState.xcs"
> ERROR: Template 'WindowStateType',
>                                           referenced from node
> '/ImpressWindowState/UIElements/States'
>                                           does not exist in schema!
>
> make[1]: *** [/home/matus/git/libo/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/XcuDataTarget/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/ImpressWindowState.xcu]
> Error 10

To me, looks more like a bug in officecfg, lingering there since the
gbuild'ification during 3.5.x.
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1ab01b025014975b0f2bb831d9a986ae5c3c7430>
"Do not depend on (not-yet) delivered .xcs files in --stringparam
schemaRoot" hopefully fixes that.

Stephan