[Grammar checker] Undocumented change in the API for LO 4

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 12:59:15 PST 2013

On 02/27/2013 06:58 PM, Olivier R. wrote:
> But I have to say that I am not really sure this result can be trusted. For
> each times I bibisect, LO didn't launch at the first try, only on the second
> try.

How exactly do you launch LO?  If by calling install/program/soffice.bin
instead of install/program/soffice then the behavior is expected
(soffice starts and controls soffice.bin, which needs to re-start on
first start after any upgrade to cater for potential changes in bundled
extensions etc.).

Stephan