downtime tomorrow at 1200 UTC

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Wed Feb 27 14:09:24 PST 2013

Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-02-27 19:48:
> I have heard mixed reviews about hetzner. I have read the use consumer
> grade hardware instead of enterprise grade drives etc

well, if you bet on hearsay, any ISP in the world and any hardware
vendor you can find will be a bad choice, because someone always
complains. ;-)

Fact is, newer Hetzner hardware has enterprise-grade hardware (compared
to the old series that, in parts, hat desktop-grade), and overall, I am
*very* happy - they offer service that usually only a dedicated,
expensive SLA offers. It's just this one particular machine being a real
annoyance...

Florian