The new template manager and document macros

Niklas Johansson sleeping.pillow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:02:20 PST 2013

Some new findings, it seems I was wrong about USE_CONFIG not working it
actually does work, partially. The USE_CONFIG-flag is supposed to show a
security dialog if the security setting is Medium. At least that is how
I interpret
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/MacroExecMode.html#USE_CONFIG.
Besides that issue everything seems OK.

I will try to create a patch that uses USE_CONFIG and hopefully find
some time to see if I can get the flag to work as specified, that task
may very well be way over my head though.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson