Question about intended behaviour in UpdateTags (sd, annotationmanager.cxx)

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at gmx.com
Thu Jan 3 02:10:03 PST 2013

Hi all, and my best wishes for 2013!

While browsing through code, I noticed that
sd/source/ui/annotations/annotationmanager.cxx presents poor
indentation. I have a doubt on the following function, line 832:

825 void AnnotationManagerImpl::UpdateTags( bool bSynchron )
826 {
827     if( bSynchron )
828     {
829         if( mnUpdateTagsEvent )
830             Application::RemoveUserEvent( mnUpdateTagsEvent );
831
832             UpdateTagsHdl(0);
833     }
834     else
835     {
836         if( !mnUpdateTagsEvent && mxView.is() )
837             mnUpdateTagsEvent = Application::PostUserEvent( LINK(
this, AnnotationManagerImpl, UpdateTagsHdl ) );
838     }
839 }

I think that UpdateTagsHdl should be called unconditionally (and thus
back-indented), but would appreciate any hint by people with deeper
understanding of that code. I already have a patch ready for this (and
remaining indentation issues), I can push it as soon as I get a feedback.

Cheers
Matteo