LO 4.0 build fails in postprocess

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sat Jan 5 11:16:51 PST 2013

Hi David, all,

Le 05/01/2013 10:49, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I encounter the same problem as tinderboxes
> Linux-x86_10-Release-Configuration
> and
> Linux-x86_64_11-Release-Configuration
>
> My OS : Ubuntu 12.04 x86-64
>
> What is weird for me is that this issue occurs when I do a complete
> build (make clean && make dev-install). During the past days, and even
> this morning, I did only make dev-install and that worked well.
>
> Best regards.
> JBF

Extracted error message :

> Archive:  /home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/pck/driver_calc_qtz.zip
> packconfig: packing  ../unxlngx6.pro/bin/uiconfig_fr.zip finished.
> packconfig: ERROR: can't find any lang config files in '/home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/uiconfig'
>
> FAILURE: packconfig aborted.
> dmake:  Error code 3, while making '../unxlngx6.pro/bin/uiconfig.zip'

So the problem seems to be in one of these commits by D. Tardon which
rework UI packaging and seems to be linked to each other:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=afa240330b51fb3607cfa6390aeb4e085cd1c525
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=7e1c81e53d436407cae7f8ac915650839ec6d069
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=d250f6f5626056e94409cc0a6d64f5377bacfe84
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=90c34cdfa0689167d9dee5df6459ed7449b76301
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=743e16e71c5b623b3545f19a3ff5640c2ba43cd2

I reverted locally these commits starting from
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=235aaeb596c3701373889535f8fd8e29c92d333e

and my build was successful.

Best regards.
JBF