Master Build Failure in Python3 on Mac OSX with SDK 10.6 and XCode 4.5.2

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:30:11 PST 2013

Le 07/01/13 12:03, Tor Lillqvist a écrit :
> Hmm. Could it be that you have the "Command Line Tools" from some
> Xcode 3 still installed and confusing things? Have you installed the
> "Command Line Tools" in the *current* Xcode's Preferences dialog?

In theory, I completely removed all the old 3.2.6 command line tools
before installing XCode 4.5.2. In the Preferences pane, I only see :

iOS 5.1 Simulator
iOS 5.0 Simulator
Command Line Tools

These are all up to date. The strange thing is that the build used to
work fine until Python3 was merged into master.

Alex