LO 4.0 build fails in postprocess

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jan 7 04:54:51 PST 2013

On Sun, 2013-01-06 at 20:56 +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2013 at 08:16:51PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> > Extracted error message :
> >
> > > Archive:  /home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/pck/driver_calc_qtz.zip
> > > packconfig: packing  ../unxlngx6.pro/bin/uiconfig_fr.zip finished.
> > > packconfig: ERROR: can't find any lang config files in '/home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/uiconfig'
> > >
> > > FAILURE: packconfig aborted.
> > > dmake:  Error code 3, while making '../unxlngx6.pro/bin/uiconfig.zip'
> >
> > I reverted locally these commits starting from
> > https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=235aaeb596c3701373889535f8fd8e29c92d333e
> >
> > and my build was successful.
>
> I think this should be done. (Yes, that makes Windows' build slow, but it's better
> than leaving a localized build broken since Dec, 27 *between the last beta and first
> rc*...)

David is working on it and has just submitted a fix.

I would prefer to fix it rather than revert it. The beta3 Windows build
took several days without David's patches. It caused troubles to keep
the schedule.

BTW: The problem was only with the "qtz" localization. It was not
visible if you used --enable-release-build" option.

Best Regards,
Petr