REVIEW [4-0-0] [PUSHED 4.0 ] Late Feature: IFERROR and IFNA spreadsheet functions

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Jan 15 02:41:11 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

Rene Engelhard píše v Po 14. 01. 2013 v 15:31 +0100:

> > >Well, thanks, but, hum.. We don't have a 4-0-0 branch yet, so being on
> > >4-0 now means it will land in 4.0.0 anyhow ...
> > gah you are right ( seems I am too used to 3.6 )
> > >  maybe we should at least
> > >have the late feature consense in hindsight?
> > yes, Petr, Kendy what's the chances for this, should we wait a day
> > or 2 or just revert now
>
> I'd not bother to revert unless that works. Incidentially, I would
> be against introduding a feature in 4.0.1, but would be OK with doing
> it before 4.0.0 ;-)

I agree with Rene - you have my approval from the 'late feature' point
of view :-)

Having said that, it is now getting really late in the release cycle, so
some more Calc experts approving this from the code point of view would
be really appreciated - Noel already had a look, so Kohei, Markus, can
you too?

Thanks a lot,
Kendy