REVIEW [4-0-0] [PUSHED 4.0 ] Late Feature: IFERROR and IFNA spreadsheet functions

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:20:42 PST 2013

On 01/15/2013 05:41 AM, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

> Having said that, it is now getting really late in the release cycle, so
> some more Calc experts approving this from the code point of view would
> be really appreciated - Noel already had a look, so Kohei, Markus, can
> you too?

I'm stuck in a very hard bug at the moment, and won't be able to do a
full code review.  That said, adding a new function is relatively
low-risk, and the benefit usually outweighs the risk.  So let's just
keep it in.  If there are any issues we can deal with it post 4.0.

The only thing I might suggest is that, since the commit shifts the
opcode values, check the last used function list which is defined in the
user configuration by a list of opcode values.  That may be affected,
and mis-matching the opcode values in this list may cause certain UNO
API calls to throw an exception.

Best,

Kohei

--