Weird localization

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sat Jan 19 17:23:23 PST 2013

I'm not sure whether this is an upstream bug or Gentoo-specific, so it
seemed best to talk about it here before I open a bugz report on it.

I have lo 4.0.0.1 on an amd64 Gentoo box.

The UI is, as it should be, in English except that one toolbar in draw,
which identifies itself as Gdmath Addon if I move the bar to its own X
window (via d-n-d) has tooltips auf Deutsch and the tools pop up dialogs
where are all en Français.  I don't think I've seen a bug quite like
this one before -- it can't even decide *which* fremdsprach to use. :-/

Now that I see that this is an addon, is there a more-specific place to
post a bug report?  The toolbar was default on so I had presumed it to
be (a new) part of the main release.

-JimC