[libreoffice-l10n] Translation of the names of the keys on Windows

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jan 21 07:17:39 PST 2013

Hi,

I have pushed the Asturian, Slovenian, and Spanish translations into
master, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2f9cc7a486f89fe34e44f45399ddbeb240a3adb1

Also, I asked for review for the 4-0 branch via gerrit, see
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/1793/

Thanks a lot for contribution.

Best Regards,
Petr