Google developer account

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:39:18 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> based on today's board decision, I have just created a Google developer
> account, so we can publish in the Play store.
>
> The access is tied to the info at tdf Google account, but I can grant any other
> Google account access as well, it seems. I propose that one of the
> developers on board pings me with a list of names that need access. (I'm not
> regularly reading this list, so please Cc me :-)

Hi Florian,
Looks like the minutes from the board meeting haven't been posted yet
-- could you please give us a quick rundown of what the board has
decided?

(Information about Android support has arguably been *the* hottest
topic on the Ask.LO site)

Thanks,
--R