Google developer account

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Thu Jan 24 01:23:05 PST 2013

Hi,

Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-01-23 20:39:
> Looks like the minutes from the board meeting haven't been posted yet
> -- could you please give us a quick rundown of what the board has
> decided?
>
> (Information about Android support has arguably been*the*  hottest
> topic on the Ask.LO site)

the minutes are not approved, thus not published yet, but the board's
decision was to set-up an official TDF account at the Google Play store,
so we can offer Android applications there.

What I had in mind of course was the Impress Remote, but it must not be
limited to that.

So, basically, TDF has now the option of putting software into the Play
store, and I hope we make use of it. :)

Florian