[PUSHED] fdo#59101 - [Feature Request] Make Find hotkey (Ctrl+F) a to...

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Sat Jan 26 06:51:26 PST 2013

Op 26/01/13 02:20, Pedro schreef:
> Samuel Mehrbrodt-2 wrote
>> Do we really want Ctl+F to be a toggle command? I would expect Ctl+F to
>> always open the Findbar, and if it's already open, put the cursor in the
>> search field (that's what Firefox e.g. also does)
> It already does all that ;) If you leave it open, pressing Ctrl+F puts focus
> on the input box.
I made that code change and I can confirm it now has that behavior. If
your cursor is in your document and the findbar is opened, hitting
ctrl+F (or cmd+F) will select the search field. (If the findbar wasn't
open, it'll open off course)... And if your cursor is IN the findbar
it'll close once you press ESC or ctrl+F.

Kind regards,
Joren