Change in core[master]: convert mysqlc to gbuild and add to tail_build

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:46:08 PST 2013

Le 28/01/2013 23:54, Michael Stahl (via Code Review) a écrit :

Hi all,

> Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>
> If you are interested in details, please visit
>
>      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1901
>
> Approvals:
>    Michael Stahl: Verified; Looks good to me, approved

Something in one of these 2 mysql commits now causes a build failure on
Mac OSX, because the configure macro forces a search for
libmyqsl16.dylib in the wrong place.

On OSX, you have to build the connector using the --with-libmysql-path
switch as the source code libraries are not supplied by Apple in its
version of mysql server (they have to be sourced from mysql).

Alex