Change in core[master]: convert mysqlc to gbuild and add to tail_build

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 06:12:20 PST 2013

On 30/01/13 11:46, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> Le 28/01/2013 23:54, Michael Stahl (via Code Review) a écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>

>> Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>>
>> If you are interested in details, please visit
>>
>>      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1901
>>
>> Approvals:
>>    Michael Stahl: Verified; Looks good to me, approved
>
> Something in one of these 2 mysql commits now causes a build failure on
> Mac OSX, because the configure macro forces a search for
> libmyqsl16.dylib in the wrong place.
>
> On OSX, you have to build the connector using the --with-libmysql-path
> switch as the source code libraries are not supplied by Apple in its
> version of mysql server (they have to be sourced from mysql).

configure.ac looks for a "lib/libmysql.dylib" but the only change here
is an inserted PathFormat, which only does something on Cygwin.

neither Peter nor myself have a Mac so it wasn't tested on that
platform... tinderboxes apparently build successfully but i guess they
have MySQL stuff disabled.  needs somebody with a Mac to fix it.