Base tests are disabled?

Marcos Souza marcos.souza.org at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:23:27 PST 2013

Hi guys,

while I was looking some code that implement it's own version of
createFileURL, I saw that dbaccess have some test files, but it seems
that's disabled:

[marcos at jedi core]$ make dbaccess.subsequentcheck
cd dbaccess && make -j 2 -rs subsequentcheck
/mnt/dados/gitroot/core/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:44: ***
gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered:
/mnt/dados/gitroot/core/solver/unxlngi6/bin/ConnectivityTools.jar.  Stop.
make: *** [dbaccess.subsequentcheck] Error 2

There is something that we can do for enable these tests again? Or threy're
useless(I doubt...)?

Thanks guys!!

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"