Student Open Source Conference

Antonio García antoniogarciaiii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:52:38 PST 2013

Hi, my name is Antonio Garcia III. I am organizing Flourish, an Open Source
software conference at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

I am contacting this list because I would love to see someone from the
LibreOffice marketing collaborative speak about LibreOffice's virtues and
usefulness to diverse audience.

Flourish is a two-­day conference reflecting on the impact of
Free/Libre/Open­ Source Software (FLOSS) in the worlds of business,
politics, education, and daily life. A presence such as yours, the CTO of
Dreamworks, would honor us.

For more information, please contact me at AntonioGarciaIII at gmail.com, or
you can call me at 773.336.2259. Also, you can visit our website at
www.flourishconf.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

--
Antonio Garcia
312.715.4865