[GSoC] Improve Toolbars: Weekly Report #2

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 01:50:19 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Continuing to my last week's work of panels conversion to .ui, here's an
update of last week's progress.
The further panels upon which I was working were much more difficult than
the previous ones and needed much more attention, which was unfortunately
not expected by me. I got stuck while their conversion and finally the got
acquainted that the problem was some issue with Resource Id's.
Nevertheless, one more patch for ParaPropertyPanel has been pushed
successfully and the further work is currently in progress.

This week, I'd be making my patches of AreaPropertyPanel and
LinePropertyPanel as perfect as possible + time permitting working on some
more panels!

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Prashant Pandey <prashant3.yishu at gmail.com