[GSoC] Android Impress Remote: Weekly Report #3

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:04:58 PDT 2013

Hi All,

This summer I am working on Android Impress Remote improvements.

Past week progress.
* The refactoring of the server-client communication code was finished
completely.
* I started working on the UI improvements. The computers lists UI is
already pretty usable. There is a fresh and new licenses screen as well —
it is required by Apache License to mention used libraries — it is similar
to licenses screens at Google apps and is based on a well-known solution
[1]. I’m attaching screenshots (don’t really know if it is fine for the
mailing list, so poke me if something is wrong with it) — you can notice
more Holo-like action bar color which I took from the LO Impress icon and a
proper styling for tabs.

Plans for this week.
* Continue my UI improvements work.
* Notice possible resource-related bugs and fix them.
* Discuss some slideshow-related ideas at the ux-advise list.

Sorry for the delay — I wanted to finish things to show you screenshots of
something ready ;-)

Regards,
Artur.

[1]: https://plus.google.com/118417777153109946393/posts/SMVfUouxgKB