GSOC weekly report [ Code completition in Basic IDE ]

Gergő Mocsi gmocsi91 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 10:57:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,
this week I've managed to fix the ListBox( CodeCompleteListBox) appearance.
There is a function which updates the window, and it's called when the user
pressed the dot(and triggers the reflection). Next, I wrote a simple
solution for the nested reflection, however it should be done with parsing
(like the SbiTokenizer class, but I can't include it, beacuse it is an
internal header). Also, I disabled code generation for code completition:
is is done with a simple bool value, not with a handler, like I did it for
suppressing erros for it.
Regards,
Gergő