Fwd: Windows Build faild me

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jul 10 06:30:06 PDT 2013

On 07/09/2013 11:22 AM, Tadele Assefa wrote:
> SDKs\. I resolved the problem by copying the entire Samples folder to
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A.

Since
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=08337321e655a3b4991c895de98d96858e60d863>
"Let WINDOWS_SDK_WILANGID override the location of WiLangId.vbs,"
another option is to specify in your autogen.input the full path to
wherever it happens to be available on your machine, like

> WINDOWS_SDK_WILANGID=C:/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.1/Samples/sysmgmt/msi/scripts/WiLangId.vbs

Stephan