Windows Build faild me

Tomofumi Yagi yagit at mknada.sakura.ne.jp
Sat Jul 13 20:01:16 PDT 2013

Hi Christian Lohmaier,

(2013/07/10 18:25), Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> See e.g.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=265cc578b0a27c44fda115407d841aa821384b71
>
> There I added one additional try for Windows Server 2012/Win 8 SDK -
> that's the place to look at for making it work with more
> locations/make the checks error-proof.

I have a WARNING due to "missing WiLangId.vbs"  with Visual Studio 2012
on Win8_X86_64,
  when I use --with-lang option.
Is  $vsarch avalable in Visual Studio 2012?

"WiLangId.vbs"'s path is defined that
"WINDOWS_SDK_WILANGID=$WINDOWS_SDK_HOME/bin/$vsarch/WiLangId.vbs".

For example, when I use $WINDOWS_SDK_ARCH instead of $vsarch, it work
well with Visual Studio 2012,too.

Regards,
Tomofumi Yagi.