[GSoC] Impress Remote Protocol

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Thu Jul 11 13:44:17 PDT 2013

Hello Andrzej and all,

That seems to be really promising ^^ I was pretty sure that there must be a
way to generate slide previews since we do have those thumbnails.

Now that I've implemented all functionalities on the client end, I'm
looking to work on the server end in order to improve certain protocols and
also add some new commands like the one used for pointer (by the way, any
hints on how to do some drawing during the presentation? I'm totally new
here :-P) etc.

Also, @Artur any news on the current improvements made on the server-end?
Have you merged your work to the master branch or a feature branch? If you
like we can discuss on certains aspects over IRC (my id: siqi). ^^

All the best!
Siqi

--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingérieur, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
Vice-Président de l'association robotique UTCoupe
Responsable d'atelier de ClubChine

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr