Building LO 4.0.4.2 on illumos based OS

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Jul 15 01:32:46 PDT 2013

Thanks! I'll check and try to disable this on my build.
Also, it's not about a Solaris general problem, usually Solaris 10/11 have X11 and motif libs correctly
configured.
It's my own XStreamOS/illumos dev machine that has new X11 and old Motif libs not happy each other.
For this, I will build and switch to open-motif shortly.
Gabriele.