Why dev-www.libreoffice.org is unreachable

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:02:31 PDT 2013

Sorry for my bad, my home machine doesn't connect to any proxy server. I
think this is due to the network in my area was so unstable, just now I was
able to download the source from the site, but few minutes later it was
failed. I was thinking is there a way to make an offline compile? I am
worry this could be time consuming if I was almost 90% complete the
download but due to the network connection lost, I am require to restart
again.