Why dev-www.libreoffice.org is unreachable

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Jul 15 23:32:07 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 08:02:31PM +0800, LOH KOK HOE wrote:

> I was thinking is there a way to make an offline compile? I am worry
> this could be time consuming if I was almost 90% complete the
> download but due to the network connection lost, I am require to
> restart again.

You could download the needed files from a better connection and
sneakernet them to your home computer (on a physical media such as a
CD-ROM, a USB/flash memory "key", ...); the list of files that may be
needed to download is in file download.lst in the root of the source
tree.

Or, you could use the --with-system-libs option to autogen.sh, but
this requires that all this stuff is installed on the system, in the
right version, etc. Will probably be harder to achieve.